DRAEGER Parat 3100
- Category: PPE - Respiratory Protection
The Dräger PARAT® 3100 is a half mask escape device equipped with a multi-gas ABEK15 filter. Packed in a robust and ergonomic case, the unit is compact and easy to carry. Approved to the only recognized standard for filtering industrial escape devices (DIN 58647-7), it provides users a minimum of 15 minutes escape time.
- The Dräger PARAT 3100 reliably protects the user from a wide range of toxic industrial gases for at least 15 minutes. It is approved in accordance with DIN 58647-7.
- The escape device consists of a half mask with 2-point harness and an integrated ABEK15 filter. The half mask can easily be donned, which is especially important in an emergency situation. Additionally, it allows for reliable communication.
- The escape device is standardly equipped with a belt clip. There are four additional carrying options available: a grip clip, slip guard carabiner, shoulder strap and hand strap, keeping the PARAT 3000 series secure during daily tasks. With the exception of the grip clip, the devices can be attached together with the existing belt clip. The grip clip can be assembled after removing the belt clip from the unit.
- The ergonomic design with traction grip areas on the housing allows for easy and safe handling. The robust case provides stability and protection even under extreme working conditions.
- The backplate of the PARAT 3100 is transparent and offers a clear view of the device. Service intervals are easy to keep track of as the expiration date is printed on the filter and can be easily read. Pictograms show the correct donning procedure and remain protected under the backplate against abrasion.
- The device has a 12 year overall lifetime provided that the filter is replaced every 4 years, ensuring minimal operational costs.